Saturday, 11 October 2014

Here is my secret

As I promised before to post a secret I'm coming today with a new secret of my weight loss. 
But, before that take a look at my pic which was taken a year ago.
.
.
.
How I'm looking in this?
If you knew me you would not have recognized me...really
My weight was 96 Kgs then. I faced much sarcasm and was really embarrassed with my weight.
There were many causes for my obesity. But my work for weight loss was started after a boy made fun of my weight at the playground. Now I'm really thankful to that guy.
.
.
How I've lost my weight?
Here is my secret. I've heard of Herbalife which is stealing many bucks and giving good results. Their secret is just skipping meals and the same is my secret. In addition to that perfect diet too with a minimum of one hour walk, strict diet and no oil foods, biscuits, cool drinks, snack items from KFC or Domino's will give you the result. 
.
.
If you are too obese just eat twice as little as possible and an hour walk will do the best for you. Believe me. After you loose weight you can eat thrice a day as little as possible, but must continue with the same strict diet plan. You can eat healthy foods which contain low fat like spinach, vegetables etc., as your wish.
.
.
At last what I'm gonna say is Health is Wealth and don't waste your money on weight loss programs and if I can so you can do.
.
.
Here is how I am looking now
p.s: Now I'm 67Kg :P

Follow me & contact me via:
Twitter: www.twitter.com/iharikkrishna
Facebook: www.facebook.com/Harikrishna77
.
And that's all for now. I will be back with another smart stuff. Sayonara :)

No comments:

Post a Comment